Israel Theater

• Hallo, habe mir das Israel-Theater runtergeladen.
    Die Exe-Datei habe ich auch schon gestartet, danach hatte sich alles
    installiert. Wie weise ich nun BMS an, mir dieses Theater auch anzuzeigen,
    damit ich es laden kann.
    Gruß Bluebird

Wer auf dem falschen Schlachtfeld zum Kampf antritt,
    darf sich nicht wundern, wenn er den Feind nicht findet.

• uuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiii Bluebird, da hast Du Dir jetzt aber einen Virus eingefangen!

- um das Theater zu starten, einfach im Hauptfenster oben rechts das Theater ensprechend wechseln und WICHTIG; den BMS bei Theaterwechsel immer nochmals komplett neu starten, könnte Probs geben!

PS: das mit dem Virus war ein verspäteter Aprilscherz

Viel Spass!

• Hi

Israel Theater habe ich auch schon runtergeladen.Habe es aber noch nicht installiert.Hat irgendwer erfahrungen sammeln können ob es die Standart BMS Installation verändert?Das will ich vermeiden.

Lg Bflat

• Israel Theater is gefixt und geupdated worden. Ihr könnt das neue jetzt hier runter ziehen: Download IT-BMS_v096 Sind 865 MB zum suagen.

Dazu noch einige Daten vom Autor:

GOAL
    ===================
    IT-BMS aims to model realistically the environment of Israel and nearby countries, present-day scenarios, and weapon systems as used in the region.

MAJOR FEATURES
    ===================
    -Accurate terrain with high resolution tiles by Polak. Photo real coverage in selected areas including the Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Haifa, Ramat David airport and Tel Aviv. Realistic elevations based on SRTM data.
    -Modeling of all F-16 variants in the region - IAF F-16A/B/C-30/C-40/D-40/I/I-CFT, EAF F-16C 32/42, RJoAF MLU - 13 squadrons total , with proper skins, models, loadout and avionics details as much as BMS allows (some A-G weapons which are not used in the region were left in the DB to give the player the choice to fly totally realistically if desired). Custom cockpits for IAF C and I models.
    -Three modern campaigns (WIP), two Syria scenarios and one Egypt scenario with correct IAF squadrons operating from real life airports
    -Realistic training environment with range of training missiles and bombs. Six real life target ranges in Israel
    -Actual airport frequencies across the theater with supplied airport diagrams and ILS approach charts of selected airports for realistic operations
    -To Hebrew speakers, supplied full Hebrew emergency and normal ops checklists based on IAF and LM documents
    -Complete Hebrew ATC recordings (optional)
    -TE templates with correct borders and pre-saved IAF squadrons in real life airports

FAQ
    ===================
    I CAN'T CARRY AIM-120 WITH BLOCKS 30 AND 40.
    The AIM-120 is not carried by blocks 30 and 40 of the IAF and EAF, as in real life. IAF F-16I and Jordanian MLU carry it. Also, EAF F-16Cs carry AIM-7.

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TE TEMPLATES?
    Both templates contain accurate border lines and have most of the IAF squadrons pre-saved in the correct airbase. We recommend to build TEs by editing a template and re-saving your file.
    TEMPLATE1-REALISTIC is defined so that only Syrian and Palestinian forces are hostile to Israeli forces. The other countries are neutral.
    TEMPLATE2-ALL_HOSTILE is defined so that all the countries are hostile to Israeli forces.

WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN F-16-30I / F-16-40I AND F-16I?
    30I and 40I are upgraded older models, while the F-16I is based on the F-16D-52+. It can carry the AIM-120, has stronger ECM, higher maximal takeoff weight and CFTs. For details see "Aircraft, Vehicle and Munition Modifications.pdf".
    Note that because the F-16I is a two seat variant, and because many sub systems of the F-16I are not modeled within BMS, we feel that flying blocks C-30I and C-40I yields a more realistic experience.

WHAT DOES THE FLIGHT MODELS PATCH IN THE THEATER CONFIGURATION EDITOR MODIFY?
    Chaff and flare amounts, presence of a breaking chute, and graphical effect for practice bombs. No performance data is altered by the patch.

EXTERNAL UTILITIES
    ===================
    1) To change settings in the IT-BMS configuration editor, run: "Israel Theater Settings.exe" from your main BMS directory.

2) To uninstall, run: "Israel Theater Uninstaller.exe" from your main BMS directory.

KNOWN ISSUES
    ===================
    1) Ground units may encounter problems with movement due to issues with links between objectives. This will be addressed in later releases.

2) For the F-16I-CFT it is realistic to always decrease the amount of fuel by 1400 lbs in the munitions screen.
    This is because no flight model of F-16D-52+CFT is present in the BMS data, and so the F-16I-CFT uses FM of F-16*C*-52+CFT. The I is a two seat variant unlike the F-16C-52+CFT, which holds 1400 lbs more internal fuel.
    Note that the F-16I without CFT uses FM of D-52 and so holds the correct amount of internal fuel.

3) It is recommended to restart Falcon BMS after switching theaters. We've encountered CTDs in campaigns which were started directly after switching.

4) In rare cases (probably system depedent) HUD symbology is not visible. This appears to be linked to the HUD projection mod. If you encounter this problem, copy the original 3993.dds file from Data\Terrdata\objects\KoreaObj to Data\Add-On Israel\terrdata\israel\objects\KoreaObj

5) When loading a saved campaign file the description of the second campaign is shown regardless of the actual saved campaign. This seems to be a general 4.32 issue.

Und natürlich wie es sich gehört noch der Patchlog:

Und jetzt, viel Spass :D Ich muss es eh grad neu installieren, da schadet das Update gleich gar nicht :D Deinstallieren is nicht nötig. Einfach ausführen und drauf machen. Wenn ihr ne alte Version habt davon wird sie automatisch deinstalliert.

We’re the wingmen and you know we never miss

We just shot our flight lead down and now he’s fucking pissed :rolleyes:

We’re the wingmen and we hate to be alone

Without someone to follow we would never make it home :saint:

signatur_cupra.png

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Cupra ()

• Der Weg ist das Ziel :D Da war ich mit im Mittel 995 KB/s ja nedd viel langsamer. :whistling:

We’re the wingmen and you know we never miss

We just shot our flight lead down and now he’s fucking pissed :rolleyes:

We’re the wingmen and we hate to be alone

Without someone to follow we would never make it home :saint:

signatur_cupra.png

• Yippieayee.................

Viper
    C/O 47th VFS " Dragonfighters"

dragonfighters_sig_viper_s.jpg

Intel® Core i7-6700K | ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING Mainboard | 32 GB DDR4-2133 |AMD Radeon RX6800XT Red Dragon 16GB DDR6 | Win 10 Pro |
    Displays: 1x Samsung 40" / 3 x 10" TFT / 1x 4,3" TFT / 1x 7" TFT | HOTAS Cougar FSSB-R1 | Simped Vario Pedals | 7 x Arcaze USB | 2 Arcaze LED Driver | AIC | Arduino Uno