Balkantest

• Hallo Pilots

Wer Heute Abend gegen 1900 Loc Zeit hat und das Balkantheater schon Installiert hat, bitte im Ts zum Onlinetest melden.

Test bezieht sich nur auf die Kommunikation mit unserer ATC Ziri die sich für heute Abend extra dafür die Zeit genommen hat.

Im voraus Danke. :thumbup:

Gruß Hunter 8)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Liebe Ziri, lieber Hunter,

ich versuche dabei zu sein.

Bitte nehmt als Base, wenn möglich, Gioia del Colle und teilt mir die Spawn Points mit.

Danke sehr!

Herzliche Grüße

Caesar

Low lie the Fields of Athenry
    Where once we watched the small free birds fly
    Our love was on the wing, we had dreams and songs to sing
    It's so lonely 'round the Fields of Athenry

Caesar_Captain.png
    -Eine Smith&Wesson übertrumpft vier Asse-

• Hi Caesar

Airbase Gioia Del Colle

Spawn Has D

T/O over Taxiway D, Rwy14R

3x 2Ship F16 CM52

Starten , Rundflug und wieder Landen. 30-45min...

Wird nur ein Test der Funkkanäle...

Wir wollen ja nur wissen wie sich Ziri im Balkan anhört. Da ist der Tower ja höher wie in Kunsan... :D

Gruß Hunter 8)

• Flightreport.

Stingray,Caesar,Slick,Pattex,Keule,Hunter und im Tower Ziri. :thumbup:

Balkan Funktest soweit ohne Probleme.

Funkverständigung auch im Low levelflight sauber und verständlich. (30ft) :D

Beim Ramp leider Stingray verloren. Technisches Problem. :arghs:

Auch bei Caesar ein prob. Er konnte keinen Timber setzen. Nachdem ich den Timber gesetzt hatte waren alle im Package zu sehen ausser

Pattex der nicht in das Datalink menue reinkam. :arghs:

Weitere Tests werden in den nächsten Wochen folgen um herauszufinden wie Stabil das Balkantheater läuft.

Goia del Colle mit einigen Schönheitsfehlern. Siehe auch Posting von Ziri.

Brindisi dagegen "Gut" und bessere Lage für unsere zukünftigen Einsätze.

Nächster Test folgt von Brindisi aus und mit mehr Bildmaterial... :winki:

Vielen Dank an alle die so kurzfristig bei dem Test dabei waren. :thumbup:

Gruß Hunter 8)

• Die Darstellung der Flughäfen im F4Awacs lassen leider zu wünschen übrig, außer bei Brindisi kann man im Liniengewirr kaum die Flughafenstrukturen erkennen.

Gruß, Ziri

Hi there Ziri.
    Well about the Gioia del Colle airbase in Balkans, please don't think that the position of its TACAN station is like in your attached photo.
    It is a little northen of the airbase, exactly at these coordinates:
    N40 28.393' E18 09.613'

The same counts also for the rest 4 hand made airbases like: Aviano, Rivolto, Amendola and Sigonella. Means their TACAN station is NOT the default one position that you will have by the program F4Awacs.
    In my upcoming NEW NavAids and their list for Balkans you will have the precise coordinates of them.
    I hope to help a little :)
    Nikos.

• Hi Nikos,

thank you for that advice, we will add the tacans at the correct positions.

However. the attached pictures should show the bad presentation of the new airports in F4AWACS tool.
    The lines are so confusing you hardly can identify the infrastructure of the airport. In the contrary to Brindisi, this one looks fine. We actually dont know where the problems comes from.

Regards,
    Ziri & Keule

-------------------------------------------------
    There are only two types of aircraft - fighters and targets.
    (Doyle 'Wahoo' Nicholson)

• Hello there my friend.
    Well about your correct remark, this is due to the fact that Gioia del Colle airbase is a hand made airbase so its structure is much more complex from the default ones.
    That's why it represented with so many lines. A lot of extra things added there :winki:
    But that should not bother you too much.
    Actually mainly you need the vectors for the incoming/outgoing aircrafts, to see their live position in relation to the airbase, of course the position of the TACAN station, holding pattern, ILS Localizer path, IAF Fix, FAF Fix e.t.c.
    For ground operations I agree it will be a little tricky, but my dear friend like always in the life WE must compromise with what we can have, right?
    I mean since WE all love and ask for more realism and perfection, then we must accept some beautiful steps ahead like they are, means with some minor issues.
    Thank you for your good spot.
    See you and take care.
    Nikos.