Nav. point question

• Hi there my dear friends, i hope to be fine.
    Well i have an easy question that maybe you can help me.
    In BMS 4.33 there is a variation between a Nan. steerpoint and the tadpole. If we are heading perfectly to this steerpoint via HSI, then inside HUD tadpole isn't perfectly into FPM (Flight Path Marker) as it should.
    In 4.32 we had no similar issue. I read into BMS forum about the delta and how to reset this, but that gives no solution or maybe i didn't understand it correct.
    Any advices? Do you also have this issue?
    Because it is very important to me in order to create very precise nav. charts :D
    Thanks in advance
    Nikos.

• Hi Nikos.

Did you already worked with the System Deltas in BMS? Because this is part of the SPI Management most time used in AG operations. If you set a new SPI your tadpole changes sometimes, depending of the mastermode you are flying.

First of all, for navigation at the end make shure you have cleared all of those system deltas.

More information about you can find in the BMS manual TO BMS 1F-16CM-34-1-1 from page 142 ... maybe this explains the difference you mean.

We’re the wingmen and you know we never miss

We just shot our flight lead down and now he’s fucking pissed :rolleyes:

We’re the wingmen and we hate to be alone

Without someone to follow we would never make it home :saint:

signatur_cupra.png

• Hello dear friend.
    Well no, i never "touch" that SPI until now :)
    I will gonna look at it as you said, Thank you.
    And come back if i need any clarification.
    See you.
    Nikos.

• Cupra my friend, i just made a check again with no luck...
    See below my 2 photos that i'm heading perfectly to nav. steerpoint 1:

Notice that my HSI in 2nd photo is perfect on heading to STPT1, but at 1st photo the diamond as also the tadpole are away of the FPM to the right!
    According to "TO-BMS1F-16CM-34-1-1.pdf" page 143 at middle, when we are in NAV mode then the cue of tadpole is in STPT and the diamond is in SPI.
    Of course that isn't like this!
    Also keep in mind that i don't load a DTC as also i don't touch anything before to get these photos! A clear mission and when i'm into the cockpit, i just turn a little the jet to be "on heading" to the STPT via HSI...
    Any ideas?
    Nikos.

• Now check the status in BMS 4.32:
    Below i'm heading perfect via HSI

And i have very small variation in HUD

But at least, when i'm place my FPM over the tadpole, also the diamond come over them in HUD and all 3 have a very small variation with HSI bearing pointer!

In 4.33 what should you trust for precise navigation when they can't be cross checked between them? Which one points to correct and perfect direction?
    For me this is a very big issue in 4.33 for the moment! I can't create perfect navigation stuff like in 4.32... X(
    I hope to they release a fix for that with the 1st update.
    Nikos.