Navigation position Calculator

• Hi dear friends.
    Well i'm pleased to share with you my new work: A Calculator for Navigation position.
    A lot of times we need the GPS coordinates from a know point via a radial and DME to an other one. Also to find the DME (distance) and the radial between 2 known points.
    So with this program that is an xls file (opens with Microsoft Excel 2003 or later) we can do that.
    The most popular 10 theaters already covered.
    Below you can see how it is:

The accuracy of the calculated values is almost perfect.
    You may see variation of 0.001' (minute) in coordinates, 0.01 deg. in radials and 0.01 NM in DME.
    It can be used for BMS 4.32 as also 4.33. Theaters that have no changes in their coordinates from 4.32 to 4.33 version, will be fully usable.
    That means that Korea, Israel and Balkans theaters have the same coordinates and can be used their both versions with this program.

Get the program from here: http://www.bmsforum.org/forum/…ation-position-Calculator
    I hope to like it and to enjoy it.

Nikos.

• My dear friend NICOS,

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

this is very very useful and I already had to use it to update the positions of the IAF for KUNSAN in KOREA theater - mostly due to the fact, that KUZ VOR has shifted....

So there will be changes for almost all GPS positions concerning KUNSAN and I am in contact with RedDog to provide the updates...

Thank you so much - this helps tremendeously and makes it easy to verify the correct given GPS positions

SPARRW

• Hello there my friend Peter.
    Nice that you like this new work by me :winki:.
    Be sure to get the new version 1.1 at the same thread. It has the limits of the coordinates of each one theater.
    Always i'm trying my best to help and offer to Falcon community.
    Enjoy it and if you find/think that find any issue, please feel free to contact me.
    Take care mate.
    Nikos.